Have you ever wondered how the internet experts manage to produce so much content? Meanwhile, you are struggling to push out click worthy blog posts, exciting ebooks and engaging webinars?
The secret is content repurposing.
That is taking your already written content and transforming it to another medium.
But not only that…
You can also extract pieces from one meaty content piece and create many of the same mediums.
At first you may find this to be a lengthy process. As you become used to these methods you will find that the process is fairly quick.
6 Amazing Benefits of Repurposing Your Content
- It saves you a ton of time. Stop being a slave to your blog and start creating blog posts from your reports etc.
- It is pure leverage. You can extract the smallest detail or a handful of teaching points and expand on them.
- Saves you money. If you are a PLR junkie, then you can stop buying and start using one piece of content over and over again.
- Provides a surprising increase in value to your existing content. You are literally sitting on a goldmine of value. Now mine it!
- Provides you more exposure across the many platforms online. You can repurpose to slidedeck, YouTube, your blog and even guest blog.
- Best of all, it sweeps in backlinks and improves SEO ratings and authority. You’ll soon become the go to person in your niche and you’re doing less writing.
How to get Content if you have None
For people just getting started, sometimes they have nothing.
Ideally, you should have an area of expertise that you can swing off of. Then it’s a matter of sourcing PLR to write your own content.
Or, originating your content from your own knowledge.
I personally prefer to originate and somtimes use PLR to fill in the gaps or provide an outline.
If you have absolutely nothing, but your head is swimming with great ideas, I suggest joining my workshop here.
If you’d prefer to use PLR, then I can recommend some good resources. But it depends on your niche.
Business and Money
- http://primeplr.com/ (affiliate link)
- https://contentsparks.com (affiliate link)
Remember, the web is a powerful place to showcase your content. So be sure to repurpose it into as many places as you legitimately can.